|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||ISO, BV, INTERTEK, SGS, API, FDA, KOSHER, HALAL, NON-GMO|
|Model Number:||DE high acyl/ low acyl|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1MT|
|Packaging Details:||Package: 25kg craft paper with PE liner inside Qty/20': 10-16mt, palletized and well wrapped|
|Delivery Time:||10 days after PO date|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||25000MT per year|
|Key Words:||High Acyl/ Low Acyl||Smell:||Odeless|
|Color:||Cream White||Application:||Food Additives|
|CAS No:||71010-52-1||Certificate:||ISO, BV, INTERTEK, SGS, API, FDA, KOSHER, HALAL, NON-GMO|
Food Production With Halal Kosher Certificated Gellan Gum Powder CAS 71010-52-1 High Acyl
Gellan gum is the extra-cellular polysaccharide produced by the Gram-negative bacteria-pseudomonas elodea that is separated from water lily, And is one of the microbia polysaccharides full of the development prospect in teh recen years.
|Purity (CO2 Yielding,%)||3.3 ~ 6.8|
|Loss on Drying (%)||≤15|
|Transmittance (%)||≥ 80|
|Gel Strength (g/cm2)||>900|
|Isopropyl Alcohol (mg/kg)||≤750|
|Lead (Pb)||≤2 mg/ kg|
|Mercury (Hg)||≤1 mg/ kg|
|Arsenic (As)||≤3 mg/ kg|
|Cadmium (Cd)||≤1 mg/ kg|
|Total Heavy Metals (as Pb)||≤20 mg/ kg|
|Total Plate Count (cfu/g)||≤ 10,000|
|Moulds & Yeasts (cfu/g)||≤ 400|
|E. coli/ 5g||Negative|
|Particle Size||Min 95% Pass 80 mesh|
|Container:18MT in 20'FCL without pallet|
1. High transparency
2. Good taste-releasing ability
3. Low dosage & Good combinability
4. Excellent thermal and acid stability
5. Adjustable gel elasticity and rigidity
1. Gellan gum can increase the hardness of surface noodles, elasticity, viscosity, but also improve the taste,
inhibit hot water swelling, reduce cross-section and reduce the role of muddy juice.
2. Add to the production of biscuits in the dough, you can also play the level of improved biscuits, so that biscuits have a good role in the degree of loose.
3. Gellan gum as a stabilizer applied to ice cream can improve the retention.
4. For cake, cheese cake, with moisturizing, preservation and preservation effect.
5. For candy, can give the product to provide superior structure and texture, and shorten the formation of starch candy colloidal time.
6. Used to replace pectin to prepare jam and jelly, can also be used in pastry and fruit pie stuffing.
7. In the processing of meat and vegetable products, the addition of gellan gum will make it a refreshing taste, to make up for the lack of good taste of the product.
8. Gellan gum can be used with other hydrosols for gel pet food.
9. With sucrose, sodium citrate, slow dissolving acid (fatty acid, adipic acid) mixed into dry material, add boiling water, made with a high degree of transparency of hot water dessert gel, with the population quickly broken, Flavor release loose good features.
10. Pectin can be used to make jam. It can also be combined with starch or partially substituted with starch, with pastry and fruit pies.
Q1: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, we can supply the free sample, but the shipping cost be paid by our customers.
Q2: How to start orders or make payments?
A: Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, L/C, Western Union or Paypal.
Q3: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A:You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
Q4:What's your MOQ?
A:Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Q5: How about delivery lead-time?
A:Delivery lead time: About 3-5 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q6:Is there a discount?
A:Different quantity has different discount.
Q7: How do you treat quality complaint?
A:First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Q8. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, FedEx or EMS. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.